Greek salad or Horiatiki salad is a salad in Greek cuisine. Greek salad is made with pieces of tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, onion, feta cheese, and olives, typically seasoned with salt and oregano, and dressed with olive oil.
- 4 large vine tomatoes, cut into irregular wedges.
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded, then roughly chopped.
- ½ a red onion, thinly sliced.
- 16 Kalamata olives. Olive. ol-liv. ...
- 1 tsp dried oregano. Oregano. ...
- 85g feta cheese, cut into chunks (barrel matured feta is the best)
- 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil. Olive oil.